Friday, July 4, 2008

The Ordeal About Life

Why is it that life seems like it should be so simple on the surface, but yet it is so difficult. You know when you are growing up and you feel like life will be so simple and no one will get in my way. Its like your dreams are perfect and no one can stop you. And then you get there and you are like man I don't even feel like you deserve to have a dream. Its like you will never get there. I know that God has the bigger picture and that he has paved the path ahead, but why should I follow something that my heart doesn't know if it is right or wrong. I wonder if anyone else feels that life works in mysterious ways. If you feel like your mind only works in ways that you want it to. Its like you run from the true dream and trick yourself so much that you don't truly know what your true dream is anymore. Your mind pulls away from your soul and what you truly live for. So here is line that we all have to make. Who are we truly living for? For God? For others? For ourselves? What is becoming our true God in life and what is controlling all of us? And that is what we need to fix, our hearts or our minds, whatever gets in the way must be fixed and moved in place to glorify God and all he is. I would love to hear about your story. So comment. Please

2 comments:

amy.kathleen said...

Gosh I really feel ya on the confusion of dreams and reality and time moving so fast you can't even blink... but somehow it's good, bad and ugly all at the same time? It's just crazy. Being at this stage in life is so difficult yet I've never felt more alive or on track than I am now. I see a future... I see a light at the end of the tunnel... but I know I'm a while off from it. Keep moving toward your light - focus on it everyday. Remind yourself that it all comes down to giving God glory in ALL you do.. not just in the big things. I know that He is well pleased with you!

Krista Jameson said...

hey isaac. i wanted to leave you a comment because i've been reading your blog. goodbye.